Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Parkour in the Capital


Oh America the beautiful. The lovely white house, The government buildings, many pretty places to visit. There I am in exactly two hours and nine minutes I will be boarding a bus to go to Washington. A school field trip. All my clothes packed, toothbrush, pillow, all the essentials. Oh and did I mention my camera? Oh yeah! My camera. There will be Parkour! LOTS OF IT. My moms the chaperone and me and Mat are in a group. Get the idea yet? Parkour in DC! WOOHOO! Classic fun. Here it comes! I'm so excited because I've been watching videos and I packed some parkour clothes. They can't really tell us not to. Well they could but we can't resist but do a handstand by the Lincoln memorial or even take a few beautiful pictures with the buildings in the background. We don't plan on breaking rules but total fun. Can't wait. More after the break.

No comments: