Saturday, May 24, 2008

Apology

Sorry about not saying anything for a long time. But I didn't have much to say. Well I have more news now. So I'll start were I left off. The movie. It will soon begin production. It's gonna be great. If you want to see a certain spot in SC in it leave me a comment. I need some Ideas anyways. Well as far as skill I've become better but not much. The last video we had is terrible compared to now. I execute the moves thirty times better. I also got a wall spin, cat leap, and kong vault. Well the kong I just did stuff twenty times longer. But none of this compares to my mental improvement. I no longer think "can I do this? Is it too long?" It's more of a "How can I make this cooler?" or "How far can I push my body before I break?" Which is really cool. But one thing that changed was I don't really look at parkour as a way to clear my mind, It is not a hobby. I don't do it in my spare time. I kinda mixed it with my life. It's my way of exploring places. If I need to get somewhere, well Parkour is my advantage. It's really cool. I go places others can't. Anyways it still is fun, and I will do it sometimes, or at least practicing. But still I'm coming out with a movie for you all soon. You'll like it.

1 comment:

traceur4ever said...

word.
i know what you mean. i was in atlanta a couple weeks ago hanging out at this mall and i checked my watch and realized i was late for an appointment a few blocks away...;) in spite of my leg i got there way faster than a normal person could've. such a rush.