Friday, October 10, 2008

Here it comes

I chase my dream of becoming a professional director or producer. I want to do something with movie and I think through parkour I can accomplish it. I recently found a Chase Armitage video called Free Inspiration that really inspired me. Makes sense doesn't it? But I enjoyed it a lot and you should watch it. I'm getting more into tumbling type stuff because I want more freedom on the ground. To control my weight and body like that. My body is improving and getting more healthy. I could never let go of this feeling. It's wonderful. I wish to do parkour till my body cannot go any further. When I'm 90 I still may jump on a building or two. Not really but it's great to think of that. Really funny too. Here's our latest video. Thanks for tuning in everyone. May God be with you.
-Austin

No comments: