Sunday, September 14, 2008

Busting my tail, back, and leg.

Well yesterday went well as you can tell by the title. So I started off filming a movie that is in High Def and will be a short commercial for Irmo Underground. Later I called some of my friends up so I could teach them stuff. So I was running upstairs and I pulled a muscle in my back! Alright I do three thousand back flips and I pull a muscle running up stairs? Weird. Anyways so I went there and started teaching when I tried a long precision and slipped busting my tail and shin. I have a huge bump on my shin but I'll get over it. Lesson learned. I need more practice. You thought I was going to say I didn't need to try precisions! Well as of right now I'm working on commercials for our team as I said earlier and they are slowly coming together. It's great to finally do a useful video.

No comments: