Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Training

I started the day off extremely ticked that I had to go to the lake and not going to do parkour. We recently found some houses being built that were perfect for training. So anyways we went to the lake and we practiced flips into the water. I did some high back flips and front flips. Then low. Then George got the bright idea to try it off something. So he got Corey to spot him. He tried and tried then Corey let him try on his own. He landed it easily. Well I decided it was my turn. I got Corey to spot me a few times then he walked a little bit away so I could do it on my own. It was so easy. I did it about 10 times. Then I tried it on something else but got scared and fell. So I got scared again and stopped doing it. So it was good for awhile. I'll get it back when I rest up. George got a standing backflip on the ground. So unfair. I almost did it but landed on my knees and hand because I thought I had support from Corey. It hurt. But whatever I should have it all down by Friday. The video in my previous blog really inspired me. Thanks Chase.


No comments: