Sunday, September 7, 2008

Freerunning

I recently have been doing more freerunning. Although I don't like it as much I have so many places to learn it and I have been doing it so much better lately now that George is training with us. Once I learned the back flip I have become ten times better at freerunning. I hope to do a lot of parkour soon also. George is just now telling us that his Uncle owns a gymnastics gym. So we plan on practicing there for free! Pretty exciting that we can do it whenever we want. Also I'm sorry for the recent splurge of videos. I will tone it down a little really soon I just have wanted to show you whats going on rather than telling. I like making videos to much to pass up an oppurtunity to film. Practice is going well and I can't wait for winter when you can actually practice without getting over heated. I will be complaining about the cold probably. So here is our most recent work.

No comments: