Thursday, August 14, 2008

Good or Bad Day?

I can't quite figure it out. My day started out bad. No one could go do parkour with me and I was stuck at home. I practiced front flips only to land on my butt and side. It hurt so badly. I was crushed. Later I went to my friends house to do a backflip. To everyones surprise I spent two hours debating and didn't accomplish it. I just couldn't do it. Yeah it seemed the day had gone wrong. Well about six o clock I called my friend and asked if he wanted to practice. Well we didn't have much time but we went anyways. He did more back flips and I debated again. Only to fail. So we headed to a playground at a school to do some boring but good practice. On our way we found a perfect little front flip spot. I tried and tried again to land it well and to my surprise I got better and better. Finally I started landing on my feet but still close to the ground till I got it right. Then he tried and made it. So we kept walking. I tried it again on this big thing of grass and all I can say is my knees need a day off. Ow. So we went to the playground and did our practice and left. Found some kong spots and a way to get on the roof. Which we will not be doing because it's quite inhabited. So I'd say now my day went bad and good. Here's the summary.

1 comment:

Mike C. said...

Well you're lookin good man. Just got off the phone with you so I know you're already doin better on those front flips... I'll get to work on them soon as soon as I get a chance and a place.