Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Speaking to soon.

This would happen to me. That is my luck. My last blog was about how I conquered my mind and I had no limits. I had no limits. But I figured out what I can't endure. (Had to add batman stuff in this whole thing) My friend (Will) and I went to a school today to practice. It was rainy and wet but we dried stuff off. I did some cool tricks on bars and got really good at it. This is my friend who got the back flip down. Now get this I got him to do it off a trashcan. He did it three times. I knew I had to do it. I got up on the trashcan, the first time not feeling it so I got off. So a minute later I hopped back up. The hop sent the message to my brain to flip. But I didn't flip. So I repeated the motion a few times. Nothing. I never did it. I finally figured out that my mind still has a fear of back flips. Not flips, just back flips. In fact in saying this I nearly landed a running front flip in the wrestling room. It's a start. I'm doing better at that. Tomorrow we are going to his trampoline and trying the back flip. I have to do it. So hopefully tomorrow there will be a video up with me doing a back flip tomorrow. So right now you will have to settle for this. I warn you this video will make you mad if you can't back flip. It simply gives me motivation.

No comments: