Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Update on Training

Well training hasn't stopped at all. It's been go, go, go all week long. Front flips, back flips, green flips, blue flips. Sorry had a dr. suess moment. Anywho, it seems practice has gone on a little to long. Got some new injuries for you to here about. First I was doing stuff on bars and I jumped over something and when I grabbed the bar two of my calluses ripped off and it stung like crazy. Then I continued to practice that night. I got front flips down to a science. But I did so many of them and so many jumps I now have shin splints. Dag yo. Anyways with school starting it should heal pretty quickly. I'm going to have to stay off my feet as much as possible till Friday so I can practice back flips. They are so fun especially when I get them on flat ground. We've gotten three times better. Me meaning Me and Will. We actually created a new team and a blog, irmoparkour.blogspot.com . Check it out. Here's a video from our training.

No comments: