Thursday, August 14, 2008

Tomorrow.

Today I wasn't able to get around to doing my back flip cause I had stuff to do. I went to my friends trampoline but there was a net which made it impossible to flip off of. So tomorrow I'm going to a gym to do it so I won't kill myself. I also will get my front flip down. I can pretty much do that now. I hurt my legs practicing it unfortunately when I was practicing them out in my yard. I ran out of energy and landed on my leg sideways. I stopped for now but I'll do it tomorrow night if I get the chance. I must do a back flip though. In order to make my movies look better and become a better traceur this is a must. I will grow slowly but until I do this I must put everything on hold so I can accomplish this goal. It may take a week or a month but I will get it. I am determined to. It is my only goal for now.

No comments: