Monday, August 11, 2008

There and Back

Well we went downtown again Saturday and were a little less motivated. We were tired and were messing up like most of our moves. Of course everything cool we found I would get nervous because of our encounter with the cops. So we'd do something and leave quickly. I never did anything risky so I couldn't get any good footage. The day over all went badly but we managed to scrounge up some footage of ourselves practicing random stuff. Also before you watch this video we were practicing and were not executing our moves very well. Plus it isn't meant to be fast pace or smooth. It's practice. If we were filming a real movie I think we would've tried a little bit harder. I will probably start working on our first real video that is fast paced and our moves are smoother and more fluent in winter. I thought you would like to watch a practice video though because I mean seriously who wants to read all day? Not me. I want to see the people in action. So here ya go!

1 comment:

Mike C. said...

Dude you made that look so cool. It's funny how many palm spins are in it though. We gotta get that reverse down.