Monday, March 31, 2008

Easy? Parkour isn't easy.

I am so mad I'm laughing at it. All my friends watched our practice video and thought it was stupid and easy. By golly it ticked me off! But I calmed down and thought about it and the video did suck and showed lack of parkour so they are right. We are gonna have to make a real video to show them later on when we improve like crazy. Well good news though, Mat and Stewart are my newest partners. Not only are they new but they both do palm spins and they are getting good. I got so excited when I found them at the park practicing today! I was so happy and started practicing right away. Extreme improvement on their part. I thought they weren't committed and I was super wrong. They are just as committed as me! It's great to finally have someone like that. Anyways I am probably going to Finley on Sat. so more footage and practice.

No comments: