Saturday, March 29, 2008

Flight is no more.


Well Flight came to a halt. I thought it was going well then I made a fatal mistake. I started accepting to many people! Yeah I know that's not bad right? No it is very bad. It was just as a feared. No one was committed. They made the team and stopped doing it. I hated not having Will as my partner because he was grounded and I tried to substitute him with others. It wasn't worth it. Yeah I mean the people on the team each had something special about them that made them make the team but it wasn't right. Half of them had no idea what was going on. They each did their one move and nothing else. I couldn't take it so I stopped the team. Now it's just Me, Will, and my friend Mat. The only people who wanted to work for their position. No one else would try anything new except them. Well no more team but I did get Mat to become my new partner for now and I'm excited. He is in shape and learns what I want him to quickly. He will get as good as me soon if he practices a lot. I see progress though. Flight may be cancelled but it still helped see who would commit or not.

1 comment:

traceur4ever said...

bummer man...yeah seems like everyone is excited about trying parkour but 90% of those people don't really have the drive or the commitment to really train. it's great that you still have a couple guys to go with though!
keep training=)