Thursday, March 6, 2008

Flips, Tricks, and Automobiles?


Oh yeah. The name says it all. I'm beginning flips and tricks training. You can't do freerunning without some flips and sweet tricks. I plan to visit some different gyms and places with padded grounds so I can began my training. It's not more about guts than practice. I don't quite have the guts yet. I won't even do my palm spin off the wall unless we are in the wrestling room. I'm also going to River Springs and doing some cat leaps and stuff. I really want to try climbing some cool stuff. Climbing a great workout too. I'm attempting to find spots so I can workout/practice. It will be amazing. Michael D. if you read this before the weekend and find something to do I wanna go. I won't do much but just getting out of the house and going other places excite me. My foot still hurts but I'm ignoring it so I can go on.

No comments: