Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Mouse Potato


I am confined to my computer chair. My injury is really annoying. Well my foot is healing but extremely slowly. If I even jump and land on it I sit there cringing for a minute. I have to heal! I can't take it. I look at all the places I could be jumping on and off and I get sad because I won't be up and doing even minor things for about five or six days....Nah I'll be practicing by friday but It won't be much hard stuff just to get some of this excess energy out. I tried to kong a short electric box outside my house and boy did that keep me hobbling all the way to the bus stop. I better stay off it as long as I can. If I don't it'll hurt for even longer. My cousin gave me hope saying he was still in it. WOO! He had told me his parkour was basically over. But i just received an email saying some sweet things he's been doing. Theres still hope. Patience is key. Enough said I'll write when I'm healed for now I can just imagine.

1 comment:

traceur4ever said...

ooh, i feel for ya man!
i know the feeling;)