Sunday, March 9, 2008

My Weekend

I knew it all along! My foot was in incredible shape and I was practicing my leaps and handstands and other balancing things by Friday. When it became Saturday it was pretty cold so I stayed indoors and did handstands. I got a lot better! I can hold one for about ten seconds. I worked on some technical spins involving handstands and I did front flips off a table onto a bean bag to get the feel of flipping down. Slowly building some courage for when the time comes to make a true flip. Sunday came along slowly but surely. Perfect weather. I brought a rectangle table out and practiced and filmed for about an hour or two. I practiced kongs...more handstands but on a table and so I can use it for other areas. My kongs started off easy with just doing the table vertically facing me. Then I did it about thirty times before I thought "This is way to easy." So I moved it vertically. It wasn't much of a challenge actually. I'd say it was 4-5 feet in distance which is okay but I may could do better. I was amazed how much farther a kong got you. I plan on going down to the park when I have time this week and practicing over rails. Shouldn't be too incredibly hard. Well that may be all the news I have this week but don't be surprised if I have more. There's always something to write about. (MD enjoy your break and email me about Augusta if that's where your going. We used to live there.) Anyways have a good weekend.

No comments: