Friday, March 7, 2008

Flight


I decided to make my own group to kinda get some people in and started so I can get this show on the road. It's going to be called FLIGHT. I don't know why but it's kinda cool and sorta original. Well it's Friday my foots almost all healed up and I'm excited....except I took a nasty spill in my playroom. Yes, in my playroom. Pretty stupid I know. I was trying to do spin tricks on my air hockey table. That didn't go to well. So let me explain. My couch is by my air hockey table. The table is very high. I happen to underestimate how high. So I went to do my trick. That's when I noticed I didn't go high enough. This struck me as I was already falling downward. My kneecap shuddered against the table. As for my chest it went into the, much harder than I thought, couch armrest. Well I rolled on the ground and came to a stop. I couldn't breathe very well and did the "ow ow ow" while sucking in air trying to be tough. To ensure my brother I was okay I kind of yelled "that hurt" and then laid on the floor for about five minutes trying to let the shock wear off. Lesson learned, never ever ever ever underestimate how high the thing you are jumping over is. You will get owned like your retard blogger. Luckily I am not hurt to badly and my battle bruises weren't to bad. Thank goodness. I thought that was an entertaining story to share with all of you. Have a good weekend everyone!!

1 comment:

traceur4ever said...

hahaha...good story...
that's awesome that your forming a group man!
yeah if you've got a good camera then you'll have to go with us next time to get some slightly more professional shots;)