Sunday, March 30, 2008

Hero

I feel as if I am becoming a hero. Not like literally where I think I'm a hero but working alone I've noticed is making me feel like I'm becoming a hero. I feel like I'm training to become like Batman or something. Florida had to many spots to imagine but 97% of the time I was on a bus looking at it or somewhere where I couldn't get to it. Depressing I know. I did some stuff at the campsite though. It was kind of showing off but I had to do it. I mean I wouldn't give up that opportunity to do some free running in front of people. We had a large campfire thing that we made fires in (duh) and I was doing precision jumps from one side of the rocks to the other. It wasn't that hard but no one else did it so I felt special. I did about a ten second long handstand on the beach which doesn't sound long but if you count it is long. Back flips on the ground are coming along slowly. Tomorrow I will be in the wrestling room and I can do wall spins and back flips in there as practice. I'm pretty excited. I didn't get much practice over spring break. I got more mental practice though. I was out in the wilderness camping I mean what else did I have to do? I actually, just for fun, would put my bags in the trees so raccoons couldn't get to them and I would have to climb really high to get to them. A little parkour for my break. Funny story (nothing to do with parkour) I was lying in my hammock at night and I woke up and a raccoon was around my hammock then it climbed up the tree and messed with my hammock hooks. Then It got under my hammock and started poking at my head. I tried to catch it but couldn't. Well anyways hope you enjoyed my spring break story.

2 comments:

traceur4ever said...

haha! nice dude! yeah i have that same problem, if anybody's watching i feel like i'm showing off so i normally won't do anything...

traceur4ever said...

oh and email is kclayton88@gmail.com