Friday, March 21, 2008

Making the Team


I have a good few people on my team now. I have five people other than me on my team. Most are just starting but they are all good. We have a guy who's a master at back flipping off anything. We have a my brother who can wall spin, George who is extremely athletic and can do stuff naturally, Mat which has learned fairly quickly, Will who can also back flip, and me. Our team is getting good too. Tonight we are going to a gym to practice flips and tricks. We should get even better. I've been practicing with a person about everyday. We actually found a way to climb up to our roof and go through a window to get in (which we could never find a way before). My hands are completely destroyed from jumping and grabbing bars. I found some gloves though. I can now do a palm spin on both sides too. I'm hoping in Florida, since we are on spring break, will have some great spots! I'm going to bring a camera so I can film. Flight is now a pretty good team. I always will have someone to practice with now.

No comments: