Monday, March 17, 2008

More Advanced


I spent about three hours practicing and filming my new tricks today. It was fantastic! I got a solid palm spin and backward rail hop (Something my cousin did one day where you hop over and instead of turning around you catch it backwards). It was great I did some precision jumps. I jumped out of a two story window (hanging out of course). I did some better jumps. I feel really accomplished. Will got his back flip off his trampoline down. Not like the bouncy part the side of it to the ground. He is doing pretty well. He completed his first wall spin a few days ago. It is on the video below. He is shorter than I am which comes at a great advantage for him. He can do tricks like the wall spin better because of his height. It is awesome. I finally overcomed my fear of the palm spin. I used to be scared of face planting. Now I can do it no problem. I'm gonna try it over a rail soon. Yep, things are looking up.

No comments: